Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

Hermana Celebrates her 20th Bday in Chile. Her home ward sent her these for her June 2, 2015 BD. She cries.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SENDING THE PICTURES!!!!!! THAT WAS SUCH A CUTE IDEA AND I STARTED CRYING BECAUSE i JUST LOVED IT SO MUCH! THE PERSONAL MESSAGES WERE A GREAT IDEA, AND I LOVED BEING ABLE TO SEE EVERYONE. The youth look so old, but that’s okay because none of their parents do!!! :) 
I also got the package last week, but will open it all tomorrow :) The pictures alone are more than enough, thank you so much :) 
I actually didnt hear that Elder L. Tom Perry died until I read dad’s message.  I am so sad that we won’t be able to hear from our Apple Annie.   (Family name because of his accent)
So, the days are winding down untiL you get to go on your cruise!!! Being able to visit and get a Book of Mormon perspective would be so cool!! ( Mayan ruins in Mexico) Take lots of pictures!!! It will be interesting to go there, and then as you reread the book of mormon have a better idea of how the places actually looked. It will be easy to liken the scriptures and imagine yourself actually being there. So lucky :)  Are you going to try and go on some more in the future?? 
Sorry I dont have a ton of time to write this week because of birthday emails, but I will tell you more next week! 
Thank you so much for everything and for being the most incredible parents ever. I don't know how I got to be so lucky.  CANT WAIT TO HEAR More from you and see more pictures :) ))














No comments:

Post a Comment