Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

5-25-2015


Hey!!
Im a city mouse now!!! My new sector is only a few minutes in bus from the center of Rancagua! Its been nice though, because the first day I got there I was able to get the Liahona of General Conference and have been able to finally read the messages! :) :)  
MY new companion is Hermana Williams from Colorado. She has one cambio less than I do one the mission and was training to be an MMA fighter so you can rest a little easier knowing Im walking around with her 24/7. She also kind of looks like Anna Kendrick. Madre to answer your question, Im still a coordinadora just for the zone here which is Tupahue 1 (the other was Santa Cruz)  and from what I understand, Ill be coordinadora till the last cambio of my mission which is what President Warne does with the Zone Leaders too.
It was weird changing after being in the campo for so long, and I felt awkward seeing so many cars and walking inside the houses here.But one thing did stay the same, mate. Hermana Williams and I are mate buddies every single day because she drinks it too so that made the adjustment alot easier :) We live in a really nice apartment in the city, and at night we can watch soccer games from our balcony. I took pics but forgot the cord so Ill send them next week :) 
The WARD Villa El Sol is great, and I absolutely love everyone Ive been able to meet so far!!! There are so many that have been asking when they can acompany us on citas and are constantly giving us all manner of things for example we walked home with a zapallo (pumpkin type thing) last week to make sopaipillas and 63646374 bags of cookies because a member didnt want us to be hungry. Members here are crazy for missionaries. Some things have been difficult adjusting to, but overall I feel like Ive entered the promised land.


Part of our mission is coast, in Pichilemu and Constitucion so we got to conocer the beach a few weeks ago! :)
Cant believe boy has almost finished his school year!!! :) How did he do?? I want to hear him play the violin!
When will you get the results of your saliva test? At least it's easy to treat, and you have a funny husband which should make it that much easier to recover. :)
I am so excited for you!!! Take lots and lots of pictures of your trip!! He is really good at it, and I think he really likes doing it too. He gets so excited to have an itinerary and to tell us what we are doing step by step :) Youre going to go see some gators???? And snorkeling??????? That sounds like so much fun!!!! Is boy excited to stay with Dylan for more than a wekk???
OH before I forget! I went to use my ING card the other day to purchase some Chile things (la copa america is going to be partly here in rancagua so they have tons of cool things) but the card expired in Abril so I can't use it now....I dont really know what to do. PEro, para que sepan I cant get to any money right now that I have :p But please tell them  (Grandma and Grandpa) thank you so much for the money!!! I haven't gotten a package or anything yet from you guys, but that's okay because its the best being able to hear from you every week :) :) :)
You are almost done with LDM???? What did you find this time around reading it?? :)
H LEAnNE PRICE IS PREGANTN?!?!?!!? NO ONE TOLD ME THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome she finalllllly got  a baby shower, that family gives everything!! Still can tbelieve she's pregnant!!!

(They were at Taylor Thomas's Missionary Farewell)   Mr. Dang and Mr Fisher are awesome teachers (SRA), and they helped me in so many ways I cant even express enough gratitude :)
I really want to hear or see a picture of boy playing the violin. What a cool skill to learn....and girls only want to date guys that have skills!!! (napoleon dynamite)  ;)
Yeah that would count as one of our investigators, and Hermana Hulick has promised to send pictures, love her :) Love you mom, and glad that the temple home is winding down and getting ready to have an amazing summer!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment