Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2015


 Hermana Hulick really is hilarious, I love that girl :) Wish i could give you more quotes from her, maybe I should start writing them down. The people here are funny.... it's always "en mi maner" or tambien the phrase "si dios quiere" normally when we are inviting them to read the Book of Mormon, pray, or go to church, to which they say "Dios siempre quiere".

Also, I didnt realize I would be companions with the cat whisperer. Seriously, if we enter a house and there is a feline friend inside, they will jump on Hermana Hulicks lap. Every. single. time.
So far,  I get along with ALL my companions...I don't know I have been so lucky to have all good ones! :) On small occasions when I'm in a less than ideal mood it helps to remember to not let the little things bug you so much and just accept that in some cases that's the way they are. I have my little things that are annoying too, but luckily I've always been able to be surrounded by people who are patient with my shortcomings :) 



​Each Saturday we have to visit Hermana Lucia who lives waaaaaay out in our sector (50 min. biking) to remind her that the next day is Sunday. She loves showing us pictures from when she was younger and telling us about all the knick knacks in her house. And yes dad, I think of you every time I see the picture of the guy pouring himself some mate on her wall :) 



 Every Saturday in the plaza, a nice sized group of about 20 people get together and play drums  for a few hours. It's so loud, that you can hear them even after biking a solid 15 min away in either direction. It always looks like so much fun and I'm hoping one day they'll trade a few minutes on their drums, for a few 
minutes of glory with my sassy pink bike. 


                                             ​More drums in the plaza :)
Hermana  en el Campo



​Pomegranates from our tree! Between thee peaches and the pomegranates, sometimes I feel like we have a mini Garden of Eden at our house :)  

Apparently this is what Hermana Hulick sees most of the day :p





On Tuesday, we did a service project in Nancagua, cleaning el edificio de la MunicipalidadNancagua. They have spent the last 5 years working to restore it since the earthquake of '05

It was super fun in the zone meeting and we learned really good things. The thing that stresses me out is the sector :p

Didn't get the other letter you sent.   We haven't gotten your packages yet (Hna. Hulicks mom sent one about the same time you did) but maybe we'll get them next week :) 

I love and really really miss you. 

Hermana Temple

IF YOU LIKED TO WRITE HERMANA TEMPLE she can be reached at Dominique.temple@myldsmail.net







No comments:

Post a Comment