Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Enjoy the photos!

The shoes are  holding up but ill probably have to buy a new pair in a few months more :p We have been drinking a ton of water dont worry and a lot of fruit too. I actually have a question, I feel so sugared out because of the fruit, but I cant get away from it (it's all they eat here!)! Is there anything I can eat to balance out the sugar in my blood besides drinking more water?
Funny, you mentioned love in your email and dad did too!! I got the message loud and clear, and know that I need to develop more love for them than to just preach. I LOVE the quote from Jeffrery R Holland!!!! This week was brutal and its been really hard with the companion too. It's like the perfect storm out here in chepica :p But I know things will get better and it will all work out together for the best :) I love you mom and can't wait to hear from you next week! :) 

Hermana Temple

Brand New Bike,  Unfortunately the pedal fell off!

New Bikes from President Warne


​Ella es hermana lucia y tiene un bololo!!! Cuando le prguntamos como, ella dijo "porque soy bonita-po!"

We didnt just get the bikes fixed......presidente warne takes care of his missionaries and we got BRAND NEW BIKES, HELMETS, and BIKE LOCKS!!! It was like the navidad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))) 


<3
Hermana Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment